How to place an order
- Please submit the discount application form and you will receive an answer to your designated email address within 24 business hours
- Follow the instructions in your confirmation email. To place an order, please use the same email address indicated in the discount application form. The discount code will not work for email addresses that have not been verified
- After you make the purchase, a license key will be sent to your designated email address
A speaker and headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound. Education license can only be activated and used on a single machine at a time.
In less than 20 minutes you can calibrate your existing studio speakers with a SoundID Reference measurement microphone and calibrate your existing headphones with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included in the software as ready-to-use presets. With an applied calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies so you can make music that sounds great everywhere. You can also now make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time with the new custom target feature.
With accurate studio reference sound you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. Finally, ensure continuity of your workflow regardless of distance, your gear or set-up.
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz with supplied calibration profile
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL