Reference 4.4.1 Release Notes
Date of release: 22/10/2019
- Headphone profile list now batches the headphone profiles by manufacturer instead of showing all profiles in a single alphabetical list
- Added an optional Safety Buffer in Settings – Audio. Selecting this can solve minor sound artefacts present in some setups
- Buttons in New update available alerts now lead to Reference Downloads page instead of serving an offline installer
- Several minor design tweaks, including title bar appearance and visual element alignment
- Opening a SWPROJ or SWHP file now opens the Add Preset dialogue with the specific file already loaded in place
- Educational licenses displayed correctly in UI and license views
- Preset names are generated automatically when copying an existing preset. User can still edit the name if necessary
- If no devices are available, correct disabled states are presented in Settings
- When adding Individually Calibrated headphones, type cursor placed in the input field as the view is opened
- When adding new Average correction profiles, preset names are generated automatically. User can still edit the name if necessary
- Added a Restart audio playback engine in the set-up guide of Systemwide which can solve some audio issues occurring the set-up
- In-app survey for new users now appears later and only after some audio has passed through Systemwide
- Fixed a bug that prevented changing volume if no preset was selected
- Fixed a bug which caused channel names to be displayed incorrectly in Settings view
- Fixed a bug that caused onboarding tooltips to appear incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that caused Systemwide to crash when quitting the app
- Fixed a bug that caused Systemwide to display the wrong output channel name
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Systemwide to crash on startup
- Fixed a bug that caused Systemwide to show Your trial has ended alert for new users
- Fixed a bug that prevented Systemwide showing all available buffer sizes in ASIO mode for some devices
- Other minor minor visual and performance fixes
- Fixed a bug which prevented Individually Calibrated headphone profiles to be loaded in the plugin
Reference 4.4. Release Notes
Date of release: 26/09/2019
- New Presets sidebar allows easier management of user output devices and calibration profiles. More info regarding this can be found here.
- [Win] Users can now launch Systemwide in ASIO mode if their output device does not support WASAPI. You can find the option to do so in Settings – Audio.
- Starting from this release onwards Systemwide will detect if a new version is released and notify the user. User can also manually check for updates from Systemwide GUI. Disable the notifications from Settings – Notifications.
- [macOS] Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina added
- Output channels can be selected separately, as opposed to having them in pairs. Useful for switching the Left/Right channels or configuring more complex setups.
- Retry button now available if license activation fails due to network issues.
- Systemwide starts in Dark Theme for new users if their operating system is set to dark mode too.
- User has the option to disable the GPU process, which can decrease energy consumption but might introduce visual artifacts. Find the option in Settings – General.
- Setup guide flow slightly improved to provide more clarity for new users.
- [macOS] Fixed a bug that caused multiple notifications to appear at the same time.
- [Win] Fixed a bug that prompted users to calibrate unsupported devices, crashing the playback engine.
- [Win] Fixed an issue with a white border for the title bar in the Dark Theme.
- [Win] Added the missing title for Systemwide in the taskbar.
- Added the version and build numbers to the license information view.
- Minor design and performance updates.
Starting from this release onwards Reference Plugin will detect if a new version is released and notify the user. User can also manually check for updates from the Plugin.