Date of release: 11/06/2019
- A new onboarding experience helping users to set up Systemwide properly.
- On-demand headphone profile download speeds up set-up significantly and ensures that only necessary files are saved on users’ systems.
- Users can now download profiles for their individually measured headphones directly in the app.
- Menubar / tray menu that is both simplified and offers quicker access to essential features like changing Systemwide’s output device.
- Dark theme for making the UI easier on the eyes for those of you working in the dark.
- Improved virtual sound device performance and behavior.
- Several minor improvements to make the UI more easily usable and informative.
Systemwide and Plugin
- Mixed filter mode. An improved version of our previous ‘Optimum’ filter mode providing low latency with low phase distortion and much less noticeable pre-ringing artifacts. A great middle ground between the zero latency and linear phase modes!
- Room measurement can now be launched directly from Systemwide as well as the DAW plugin.
- The DAW plugin can now launch Reference Systemwide in cases where new headphone profiles must be downloaded to the system.