SoundID and 1MORE ColorBuds 2
The following guide will help you setup SoundID Profile with 1MORE ColorBuds 2
Connecting 1MORE Colobuds 2 to the device
- Open the Charging Case to enter the pairing mode (pairing mode is indicated by the lights flashing alternatively)
- Pair your headphones with a device in use (Settings > Bluetooth > 1MORE ColorBuds 2)
- Download and install 1MORE MUSIC from Google Play/ App Store
Creating your SoundID Profile
- Launch 1MORE MUSIC app
- Tap on the SoundID (Personalize Your Sound) from the list of available options
- Tap on "Get Started" and proceed with "Create SoundID profile"
- Complete the Preference Test
- You will see a notification "Uploading your profile to headphones", wait for the upload to finish
- My SoundID is now enabled
Playback and usage
Your unique sound profile will be uploaded and stored on your headphones. It will work on any device you connect your headphones to.
- Listen to your favorite music
- Watch movies
- Play games
- Connect to your favorite entertainment sources that support Bluetooth connectivity
In all of these cases, SoundID is with you at all times. If you wish to return to stock sound, just disable My SoundID by moving the slider into the Off position. In case you want to change or improve your personalized sound experience, simply tap on the "Retake test" button.
If you require additional assistance you can reach out to support by submitting a support request below.