SoundID enabled DROP + THX Panda Wireless headphones
How to get SoundID on DROP + THX Panda Wireless headphones
- Download DROP Updater on your Windows or Mac computer
- Connect the headphones to your computer by using supplied USB-C cable (other cables will not work)
- Update Firmware using DROP Updater
macOS: DROP updater
Windows: DROP updater
Connecting headphones to the device
- Press and hold directional button (+) for 2 seconds to power on (expect white light indicator and the audio queue will sound)
- Select and pair the Drop Panda from the Bluetooth list in phone Settings.
- While pairing, the LED indicator will blink blue and red. Pairing is successful once the LED illuminates white.
SoundID app is available in both Google Play Store and App Store. Download and install the app to proceed. Once done, please login or register a profile. If you're stuck this article will help - Getting Started With SoundID.
- Open your app store
- Type in SoundID to search
- Install the app
Connecting Drop + THX Panda to SoundID
DROP + THX Panda can save your personalized profile and allow you to experience personalized sound without the need to connect to the SoundID app once the initial set-up has been done.
- Launch SoundID
- Register or login
- Choose "DROP + THX Panda" via Headphone selection menu
- Follow instructions to connect them to your user profile (make sure headphones are in range)
Creating your personalized sound experience
Create your personalized sound experience through the Sound Preference Test and Hearing Test in the SoundID app.
- Once the headphones are connected, complete the Preference Test in
order to create your SoundID Profile
- When the test is finished, the app will automatically upload your
personalized profile to your earphones and you’ll be able to
experience personalized sound wherever you go
- Under DROP Panda entry via Connect menu in-app you
can toggle SoundID personalization On and Off
- For further personalization, you can always return to the app and
continue with more Preference and Hearing tests
Make your headphones truly personal with Parametric EQ
- Make custom adjustments
- Save the presets
- Enjoy them on headphones
Take control into your hands with Advanced Parametric EQ.
Playback and usage
Once your unique personal profile is uploaded to headphones, it lives there all the time no matter where you connect your headphones and no matter what you listen to:
- Listen to your favorite music
- Watch movies
- Play games
- Connect to your favorite entertainment sources that support Bluetooth connectivity
In all these cases SoundID is with you at all times and you can always return to the SoundID app to personalize it even further.
If you require additional assistance you can reach out to support by submitting a support request below.