How to upgrade SoundID Reference for Headphones to Speakers and Headphones
This article will explain how to upgrade your SoundID Reference for Headphones license to a SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones to allow you to calibrate your room and speakers as well as headphones.
If you own a Sound ID Reference for Headphone edition you can purchase any of the two upgrade products below:
- Upgrade from SoundID Reference for Headphones to Speakers & Headphones
- Upgrade from SoundID Reference for Headphones to Speakers & Headphones with Measurement Microphone
Both of the products account for the same software upgrade, but the second item would have a SoundID measurement microphone bundled with it.
- To upgrade your license you should first purchase the corresponding upgrade product and log into your user account.
- Once you have logged in scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Register key or code button.
A window will appear where you can enter the upgrade key you received in your order confirmation e-mail.
- To proceed enter your upgrade key and click Add. It will bring up an option to choose which of your keys to upgrade.
- Select a license and press the Upgrade button.
If the upgrade is successful the following notification will appear on your browser window:
- Now the only thing left to do is to activate the upgraded license on your computer. Click on the "Activate on this device" button. It will bring up the SoundID Reference software and activate the license: