Presets in SoundID Reference DAW plugin
Presets in the DAW plugin
The presets feature in the DAW plugin makes switching between various calibration profiles effortless, with customized DSP settings assigned and ready to go. (Limit Controls, Filter Mode, Target Mode, etc.). Presets are especially useful if you are using multiple headphones and speakers, take full advantage of the included features:
- Create as many presets as you like, and rename them to your preference
- Assign different calibration profiles for each preset
- Adjust individual DSP settings for each preset (settings saved automatically)
- Effortlessly switch between multiple presets
- Presets are synced between different DAW project and plugin formats on the same device
- Use MIDI control to switch between presets even quicker, learn more here
Create and customize your preset
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Presets > Add new preset > Select your calibration profile
- Select a headphone profile, open an existing speaker profile, or create new
- Adjust the DSP settings to your needs
All adjusted settings are saved automatically and synced between other SoundID Reference plugin instances, other DAW projects, and other SoundID Reference plugin formats (VST, VST3, AU, AAX). For example, a preset made in the AU plugin in Ableton will show up with the same settings in the VST plugin in Reaper.
The DSP settings saved for each preset also include the features in the right-side panel (Output Gain, Mono Mode, etc.), and the freq. response curves you've selected to be displayed.
More features & functionality for plugin settings
The functionality of presets and settings configurations is being improved and expanded. Here are some more related and useful features you can take advantage of:
- Use MIDI control to switch between presets even quicker, learn more here: MIDI mapping SoundID Reference plugin
- With the SoundID Reference 5.7 update, it is now possible to save your Custom Targets manually as a JSON file, in order to load them in the standalone app, transfer to a different device, share them with other users, or simply create a backup of your favorites.
If you have any questions, reach out to our support by submitting a support ticket below.