How to install / revert back to 5.2 legacy version
Installing the 5.2 legacy version of SoundID Reference
If you're having some issues with the latest update of SoundID Reference, you can always downgrade and revert back to the 5.2 version. Follow these instructions:
- Uninstall the current components manually:
→ How to uninstall SoundID Reference (Windows)?
→ How to uninstall SoundID Reference (Mac)?
- Follow instructions on Deleting the config file in SoundID Reference standalone app
- Download and launch the SoundID Reference online installer
- Proceed to the module selection window and click on 'Customize'
- Click on the install version field, and select the 18.104.22.168 legacy version from the dropdown menu
NOTE! The dropdown menu will only display options available for your operating system. Learn more here.
If you require additional assistance you can reach out to support by submitting a support request below.