- Does my XREF 20 microphone require phantom power?
- Can I use other microphones?
- Can I use an averaged calibration profile on a similar headphone model?
- Reference 4 compatibility with macOS 13 Ventura
- Reference 4 support status
- Can I trial Reference 4 software?
- Listening Spot Feature
- Reference 4 compatibility with Windows 11
- Does Reference 4 correct phase response?
- Which filter type to use?
- Can I upgrade my Sonarworks Legacy license?
- What are the minimum system requirements for Reference 4 software?
- Can I calibrate multiple sets of speakers?
- Where can I get the calibration profile for my XREF 20 microphone?
- What sample rate should I be using for measurements?
- Can I tweak the correction curves further to my liking?
- Can I use Reference 4 Systemwide with my DAW?
- Can I measure multichannel setups (5.1, 7.1 etc.)?
- Where can I download the latest version of Reference 4 software?
- Can I use in-ear headphones with Reference 4?
- What are filter types?
- Does the impedance of my headphones and amplifier matter?
- How do I interpret the frequency response curve?
- Does the frequency response of my headphones changes over time?
- Do the additional curves (tilt etc.) also take into account my room response curve measurement?
- What's new in Reference 4.1 Measure?
- What is Sonarworks SR?
Need a little more help? Submit a request to get help from our Support Team.Submit a request