Now Android Users Can Personalize Their Audio with SoundID on Top Music Streaming Apps Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube Music
With more people stuck at home and live events and concerts cancelled, SoundID enables you to rediscover favorite albums on Android system versions 9.0 and up, with unprecedented audio clarity. SoundID is your individual sound profile that is as unique as your fingerprint but more advanced in that it uses smart algorithms and machine learning to evolve with you over time. Your profile can be set up for free in minutes and used directly on your Android devices through Music Apps Beta supported music streaming apps. With a simple test to identify your SoundID -- based on your headphone model, your unique hearing ability and your listening preferences -- it offers an unmatched level of personalization. SoundID was recently nominated for the 36th annual TEC Awards which recognizes and celebrates the individuals, companies and technical innovations behind the sound of recordings, live performances, films, television, video games, and multi-media.
Supported Android Music Streaming Apps
SoundID Music Apps Beta supports Android music streaming apps including Spotify, YT Music, Apple Music, Shuttle, Phonograph, Podcast Addict, DI.FM Radio*, Audiomack, AIMP, Muzio, Deezer, and more.
SoundID Supported Headphones
SoundID supports headphones from leading industry brands such as Apple, Bose, Sennheiser, Marshall, Master & Dynamic, Beyerdynamic, and more. For the full list, click here.
How It Works
1. Download the free SoundID Profile Creation app from the Google Play Store to identify your SoundID profile with a simple in-app test
2. Once you have selected your headphones and completed the quick preference test, select Music Apps Beta via the Android Connect tab (pictured below)
3. Launch one of the supported music streaming apps of your choice and play music
4. Android will automatically enable SoundID audio takeover of the music app where personalization will be applied and the listener will see a SoundID notification.
5. Easily toggle between ON/OFF settings in your Android notification drawer to turn on your personalized sound
For more information, visit sound.id
Sonarworks is an award-winning audio technology innovator delivering individually perfected sound experience to every music creator and lover.
Sonarworks started off in the professional audio space in 2012. Its patented technologies are now used in more than 70 000 studios globally, including many Grammy-Award-winning engineers recording A-list stars (like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, and more). After conducting the biggest consumer sound preference research ever, Sonarworks now is on the mission to put personal sound experience front row and center for every music listener world-wide. With its industry-leading SoundID audio personalization technology Sonarworks offers category excellence for data-driven machine learning technology integration into consumer electronics devices and music database platforms.